Friday, May 10, 2019

Shon Roka (DJ) | Love Undecided | 60 Min. RnB Mixtape | Real Blends



For the last 4 days I have been working on mixes. I need some sleep, but I also gotta get on my grind just because I'm not done yet. This one is for R&B heads of all ages. Hope you enjoy this 60 minute mix, not just slapping them together, I'm just going about it a different route. Let me what you think or not. Ari Lennox to Teyana Taylor, Alicia Keys to Solange, Kehlani to Melii, Jamila Woods to Makeela. BRICKHEADZ | PNTGLLRY | BASSMENT BOYZ.

P.S. Couldn't decide if I want to go "Clean" or "Dirty" versions and went with both. Soulful or Club, so went with variety to show my versatility. Guess I know why it's called "Love Undecided"

Can't decided on this mixtape cover either, lmao. Will work on it as well. Just want to get something up for now. Peace & Love. Have a good Friday and Mother's Day is Tomorrow. Sleep! #BeattHeoddZ #BHZLife #StyleRebelEnergy







No comments:

Post a Comment