Friday, June 9, 2017

Sa-Roc | The Soundset 2017 Experience



"After the close of the Own Light tour with Brother Ali, I'm still reeling from the beautiful energy I experienced on the road. It makes sense then, to share some of the highlights from one of the best moments of the tour, Soundset 2017. Always a dizzying spectacle of both auditory and visual treasures, this year's festival did not disappoint, with dope emcees, djs, graffiti artists, and exuberant fans flooding the fairgrounds. This video comes as close as possible to capturing the excitement and wonder I felt as I navigated through some of the festival's more incredible moments. As I get back into the studio to finish recording my debut album with Rhymesayers, I feel confident that all the love, inspiration, and energy that I've received in the last month will lend itself well towards creating something really special." - Sa-Roc



Video Credits: Shot & Edited By Colton Otte.

Featured Song: Sa-Roc-The Reckoning [Produced By Sol Messiah] (from “Metamorphous”)

Download & Stream Sa-Roc's EP “MetaMorpheus” NOW!: http://rse.lnk.to/Metamorpheus

http://www.rhymesayers.com/saroc

No comments:

Post a Comment