Monday, February 13, 2017

New on Jakarta: Ill Camille | Home ft. Damani Nkosi | Prod. by Georgia Anne Muldrow



Taken off Ill Camille's album "Heirloom" dropping on the 3rd of march. We're gonna be releasing it outside of North America and we are very much looking forward to that.

"A retrospective and reflective track. This one of the many instrumentals Georgia sent me that I cldn't ignore it, Damani Nkosi understood my vision for it and blessed me with a verse. Felt like I needed to talk about my progression and eagerness to leave my home all while realizing home (truly) is where the heart is" - Ill Camille

New on Jakarta: Ill Camille | Home ft. Damani Nkosi | Prod. by Georgia Anne Muldrow



ill Camille•
@illcamille

Damani Nkosi•
@DamaniNkosi

Georgia Anne Muldrow•
@JahJahMuldrow

Director: Dana Washington
(A Film By Black Daughters)
@DanaWashington_

No comments:

Post a Comment