Thursday, January 26, 2017

Stik Figa | Cold (Prod. by L'Orange) | Official Music Video



"The video for 'Cold' is directed by Morgan Cooper and is ultimately a walk through my stomping grounds in Topeka, Kansas. A town of unspoken divisions and unassuming landmarks. From my childhood hangouts to the grocery store where my mother used to ask me to run and grab cornmeal, to the corner of 11th and Jewell in the central Topeka neighborhood we used to hang out at after school. Everyone in the video is an actual friend of mine. I wanted to take everyone to the Kansas I know, hoping to scrub the Hollywood cliches of yellow brick roads, and show you the actual people who love their pit bull and car, just like you." - Stik Figa



The Album: http://radi.al/t9HHDDZ
Stik Figa "Central Standard Time"
feat. Elzhi, Rappin 4-Tay, Homeboy Sandman, Quelle Chris
Prod. by Nottz, !llmind, Apollo Brown, D/Will, Black Milk Exile, Quelle Chris, L'Orange

Mello Music Group, 2017
"Sounds Beautiful Like The Truth"

This game, this world (repeat)

Aint letting a sucker disturb my sleep,
say it to my face if them words is deep,
or I can't even take it personally,
you dealing with issues internally.
He talking so tough wouldn't hurt a flea,
some of them rats even worse police,
got money to make ain't concerned with beef,
got babies and family I work to feed,
you dealing with giants I'm Hercules,
grown folk talk wait your turn to speak,
pull down your skirt take your purse and leave,
and get off my dick, probably hurt your knees.
Put in the work and I earned my keep,
four-alarm blaze emergency,
he ain't getting burn and his verses weak,
so why they be calling him 3rd Degree?
Still sucker free with the sucker repellent,
you ain't the only one in touch with a felon,
big dog in the yard and you tucking you tail in,
you tough as a titty, tough as your nail is.
Man who is you telling? I'm telling the truth,
you tell on your niggas then fail to produce
no XXL but excel in the booth,
beats in the coffin and nails in the roof.

[Chrorus]

These niggas is petty bro,
we fonkin' then let me know,
then back to my schedule,
taking it slow chasin' fetti tho' (repeat 2x)
This game, this world (repeat 2x)

These suckas be lying bout whipping the work,
these suckas be lying bout flipping a bird,
say that they pimping ain't living a word,
say that they balling like Pippen and Bird,
they keep on lying bout this and the third,
these suckas they really just get on my nerve,
you ain't from the bricks and you live in the 'burbs,
claiming these hoods and ain't been to the turf,
boy you need Jesus man get to the church,
boy you need Jesus just get to the church,
it's twenty-sixteen just admit you a nerd,
twenty sixteen just admit you a nerd

[Chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment