Friday, March 11, 2016

V!SUAL | Break Away ft. Tony Centrino | Prod. by DJ Mo Murda



Artist, activist, educator V!SUAL has premiered today his latest song, "Break Away."

The song features Tony Centrino and it is an example of V!SUAL's socially conscious Hip Hop, with bars touching on a slew of topics including his hometown's notoriously violent reputation, countered with his own efforts to reverse that descent and steer Chicago into a better direction. The tune's production goes through many evolution's, effortlessly packing together elements of Rap and Rock.

"Break Away" is taken from the Chicago rapper's forthcoming project, The Ambassador, which is slated to arrive in Spring of 2016 via, Community Service Records. The project totals 10 tracks, each one including a feature by mostly unknown, on-the-rise artists. A variety of different producers are contributing to The Ambassador as well, as they aid V!SUAL to deliver his political and progressive message.



Speaking on the meaning behind the project title:

"I chose "The Ambassador" because I have been a proponent of Chicago culture and a contributor for a long time. I have always been progressive about my ideas and helping new artists, I take pride in helping my city grow. I believe "the hater" mentality among several other ideas are old and it's time for new ideas. I'm choosing to be a leader in cultivating these ideas"

Follow V!SUAL

Soundcloud: @iseeitall
Facebook: facebook.com/iseeitall
Twitter: @ISeeItAll
Instagram: @ISeeItAll

No comments:

Post a Comment