Saturday, September 19, 2015

Keith Murray On Battling Fredro Starr, Calls Out Twista



NYC rap veteran Keith Murray is ready to rumble. On October 4th he will be squaring off against Fredro Starr from Onyx in the first battle of its kind, where both MCs will go off live over beats preselected for the contest.

Keith Murray is known my most fans for his hits "The Most Beautifullest Thing In This World," "The Rhyme," "Get Lifted" and more. But he's also no stranger verbal confrontation and is eager to show fans what he has in store for the "Moesha" star.

"If you listen to my songs I've always been a battle rapper. I respect the younger and newer people doing it, but whoever doubt Keith Murray can battle, do your history! This is where I came from!"

Fredro and Keith first became acquainted on Def Jam's "Survival of The Illest" tour in 1998, but Keith jokes that that friendship may be strained after this battle.

"Egos is gonna be bruised."

He even made a direct challenge to one of his peers who doubted his skills.

"I heard some other artists giving commentation. Twista was all 'Fredro is more polished.' I'll battle Twista! For $200,000 he can be my next victim!"



Watch our full video where he says he was originally going to battle Black Rob and says his only real professional battle was with Prodigy of Mobb Deep.



http://www.WatchLOUD.com is hip-hop amplified.

No comments:

Post a Comment