Saturday, July 4, 2015

Sango + KAYTRANADA | SANGRANADA | KAYTRANGO Pt. 2



"Last September I had an idea to create a one of a kind project from scratch highlighting 2 amazing, progressive and innovative producer/DJs, Sango & KAYTRANADA. So I started cooking and came up with "KAYTRANGO" and linked up with my family Artistic Manifesto to help me with presenting it. At the time of its release I didn't realize how much of an impact it had and how many people had fallen in love with it. A few months later I decided that only a piece of the story was able to be told in that one sitting and that was mostly KAYTRANADA's. So I started thinking of a way to tell Sango's piece of things and came up with 'SANGRANADA'."

This project is essentially a part 2 to KAYTRANGO, and still carries the tone of a tribute to both of their iconic musical geniuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment