Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Big Sean Dark Sky Paradise Listening Party in NYC 2.18.15 (Shot by @WhoisHiDef)



Big Sean Dark Sky Paradise Listening Party in NYC 2.18.15 (Shot by @WhoisHiDef)

Words from WhoisHiDef. "I had the opportunity to be flown out to NYC from LA to shoot Big Sean's listening party for the new album "Dark Sky Paradise". As soon as I arrived at the location in NYC I immediately felt as though I was inside of the Dark Sky Paradise. Projections on each wall of a thunder storm, lightening, and looped Big Sean visuals really gave the audience or guest an entire experience. NO I.D., Dej Loaf, Og Maco, and Mike Will, and Don C even made a guest appearance to show their support for Big Sean.

Very legendary night and let me be one of the first to tell you Big Seans album is one of the best bodies of work he has put together since his first release in my opinion. Album releases 2.24.15

No comments:

Post a Comment