Thursday, July 10, 2014

Funeral For Jennifer Esmeralda | Official Announcement

DONATE: http://www.vonpoevii.com



What's going on everyone? Making this post for the homie Victor, his family and friends. The other day (July 4th) his little sister passed away at the age of 15. Right now we are in the process of trying to raise money for her funeral, I will also be making a video on this later today. In the meantime, here's how you can help the family.

1. Contact Lili Garcia: JenniferEsmeraldaFund@gmail.com and talk to her about how you can get the money to the family.

2. Hit up my website www.vonpoevii.com and make a $10 donation through PayPal. All funds will be given directly to Victor on the 16th of July.

IF YOU LIVE IN THE INLAND EMPIRE, we are doing a fundraiser on the 13th. My boy Skillz will be doing $50 tattoos all day at his shop and I'm sure my boy KIX will be hooking up haircuts that day too.

For anyone who donates $25 or more, or goes to one of the homies for a haircut or tattoo, I will personally give you a FREE signed copy of my album.

Every dollar counts.



SKILLZ TATTOO SHOP:
620 Indian Hills Circle, Suit F.
Perris CA 92570

KIX BARBER SHOP:
236 E. 3rd st. Suit D.
Perris, CA 92570

No comments:

Post a Comment