Thursday, April 10, 2014

Visual | You | Prod. by Loose Cannon

Produced by @LooseeCannonBeats

VISUAL maintains his consistency in 2014 as he blesses YOU with his newest soundscape. Over this hardcore boom bap track reminiscent of the Old Wu days, "YOU" puts VISUAL in his braggadocio zone as he points out to any doubters and haters that they are irrelevant to his movement.

 photo VisualYOU2014.jpg



Words from VISUAL

"Alright so this is what's happening. I love music. I write A LOT. I record A LOT. Besides taking my time to make sure the quality was excellent, creating more is the main reason my album has taken so long. So, "The Ambassador" is on it's way BUT this new track "YOU" is a track from an untitled EP I'm wrapping up with my Community Service Records fam, LooseCannon Beats.

This EP is something more reminiscent of the music I used to make when I first started. Braggadocio, MC, shit talking music. "The Ambassador" is the complete opposite and is the truest reflection of who I am as an artist today but this ep came together from the hunger of continuing to create so I gotta share it with my people.

I will have the EP AND a mixtape for ya'll before "The Ambassador" even drops.
I hope you all enjoy the projects and appreciate the insight to the madness in my mind !"

No comments:

Post a Comment