Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Pro Letarians ft. Maggie Smith - Take Your Time (Offiicial Video)



http://tplmusic.com (download Not All of Me Shall Die)
http://twitter.com/theproletarians
http://facebook.com/theproletarians
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheProLetariansTV?feature=watch

Lyrics : She said it's 1:30 AM, tell me what you called for I just need somebody real to tell me what it's all for You know what you stand for, you know what you fall for You said you don't believe in me well that's just uncalled for But these things take time, you just gotta trust me You got reason to doubt everybody here but me I said I'm taking off, all they do is judge me She told me I was childish, I told her she was lovely And then she said:

Take your time You'll be young I won't be here when your done I know you love it when I'm wrong But I bet you hate it when I'm gone Singing

It's life, stars and the lights Don't know what it is but something seems right And don't lie about it, you know what it was I don't know how it works but you know how it does And music is your outlet, you're tryna get plugged But at the end of the day, we just tryna get loved And see the past year but you can't understand that Cuz now is your home and here's where you stand at I told her if you marry me you gone have a mansion She said if she don't, she gone find another man, touche I'm losing sight of what's real As far as my dreams go, tell me how you feel, for real

Singing

Take your time You'll be young I won't be here when your done I know you love it when I'm wrong But I bet you hate it when I'm gone

At 2 AM you recognize the realest things Like all it takes is meditation to get your dreams When you see it you calculate the real chances Bout this life and how much we romance it Pretty sure it's all empty when the glitter wears But you consciously chase something that isn't there In hopes that you gone find something that you can't define And hope it make your life better when that something's mine But who knows, who knows All we can do is make songs and do shows And hope an agent's eyes looking for something too dope A paying major label got room for two more Buy the newest cars with two doors And decide who to take home between two Pretty young women waiting on the chance But I'll be gone tomorrow, tell them pay me in advance, right

Singing:

Take your time You'll be young I won't be here when your done I know you love it when I'm wrong But I bet you hate it when I'm gone

No comments:

Post a Comment