Monday, May 23, 2011

SHON ROKA : Back To The Grill Again

What up everyone, summer is here in Chicago. Today it is 80 degrees out and I'm trying to up my moral. I have been as busy as I can be, but I'm never busy enough. Times are hard but I'm "Back To The Grill Again" literally. Check it out, I was gonna call it the Hood Edition but I wasn't really satisfied with my artwork or work in general. Just take this mixtape as what it is. Overlook the playlist and you can see from Drake to Young Jeezy...

If you know me, I can flip the script on you and spin some Tango Jointz to Wax Tailor, which are also artist if you don't know that, to some James Brown to Thievery Corporation, so don't get it twisted...

SHON ROKA,XMEN,HECKLE,DEFROK,COVE,ROCMORE,BRICKHEADZ,COAST2COASTMIXTAPEDJS,BATTLE ANYWEAR,BASSMENT BOYZ,DEEJAY,B-BOY,DJ SIN,VIOLATOR ALL-STAR DJS,CHI-ROCK NATION

No comments:

Post a Comment