Wednesday, March 2, 2011

AKIN Chicago (Video of Jordan Cement III - Released January 22, 2011)

Its Wednesday and I'm up early as usual listening to J. Period ft. Black Thought, John Legend & Rakim - In The Ghetto (Wake Up), feeling the track and that essence of hip hop again. Just found this video of a store in Chicago call Akin. I've been to the store a few times, it has this ill urban feel and made lighting because of the huge windows all the way around. It also has the freshest kicks I must say, you can't leave without making a purchase or two. I didn't even realize they had two stores! The one I have been to is located South AKINchicago 1313 S. Halsted Chicago,IL 60607 and the number is (312) 243-9030 If you are on the Northside AKINchicago North 2350 N. Clark Chicago,IL 60614 (773) 525-0340 Visit http://www.akinchicago.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment